Sunday, November 06, 2005

Just a Relaxing Sunday

Its about 6pm here and its been raining all day. I figured its a good time to post the stuff i've been lagging on and do some laundry. I've been trying to figure out this washing machine for a while now.

So this compact machine is a washer AND a dryer! pretty neat huh?

On Friday, after I came home, I decided to finally try out this washing machine. ok so let's see... Instructions... instructions... ah yes here they are!




















ummm.... wtf?















(Not too sure if you guys can read this but...) THERES TYPOS EVERYWHERE!!
So HOW do you DO THIS? gah~!

I figured im smart enough to figure this our right? So just incase i screw up something bad I started with towels. Threw it in... put detergent in the compartment... pushed some random buttons and VOILA! It worked!

I sat back and watched it do its thing. This little machine is pretty smart. it spun around a few times to figure out the weight of whats inside... then calculated wash time. whoa~! As it started doing its thing, i noticed that there were no suds. I opened up the detergent compartment and its still in there! There was another compartment right next to it which was all wet! doh~! I cancelled the wash, and sopped up the detergent with my wet towels.

Ok Attempt #2...
So again, the machine started doing its own thing. Spun around a few times to determine the load... but WAIT! the towels were all wet! It calculated as a full load! oh well at least it'll wash...
I stepped out for some food or something.

(a few hours pass and i get back)
I came back and took a look...
everything looked ok...
opened it up and~ crap... everything is still wet! wtf?

Lets consult with the instructions... ok, so for drying i push this button? *push* *push*. wtf? its not doing anything. "hmm~ what does this button do..?" *push* all of a sudden the machine started spinning. COOL~! did i do it right? WRONG~!!! it started washing again! Holy Mother Fark! gah~!

Anyway after a few more tries i finally figured it out. Im doing laundry now, working on my third load. hahahah

The bottons look like this.

Where are the nice pictures? i dunno. There were also a few more instructions in Engrish pasted on top... did it help? Apparently not since i couldnt figure it out.

No comments: