Thursday, November 10, 2005

Evern Ballers Parallel park

On my way to work one day. I noticed this car!


If you notice, its parallel parked on a busy side street. I didnt really think anything of it UNTIL~ that white truck parallel parked right in front of it! If that was MY car, I'd be freaking out! So after work, walking back, the car is still parked there! I walked closer to it this time and noticed that it had some yellow tag. i think he's illegally parked there. Now first off, who the hell illegally parks a Ferrari!?

I wanted to post this a few days ago when I first saw it but lagged.
Well THREE days later, the car is still there!! I asked my colleague why they dont tow it and he said that its probably cuz its too low and they're scared of damaging it.
We'll see if its there tomorrow.

On a side note:
I was expecting to see a lot of fancy import ...er domestic cars. Some crazy Supra's and Skylines. Well so far, I've seen 2 Supra's and about 3 Skylines. I have, however, seen at least 10 Porche's, 3 Ferarris, 1 Lamborghini, Bently's and 1 Hummer H2. Yes! In the busy streets of Japan a HUMMER! I still dont understand these crazy Japanese people. hahaha

No comments: