Saturday, November 05, 2005

Plastic Packaging -VS- Jay

I've been using skype because of work and have been using it quite frequently since I'm in Japan. Skype's pretty cool and best of all its free to talk (VOIP) with other skype users... even over seas! I finally decided that it'll be best to get a headset so I went down to a local electronics store and bought one.


I was going to use it and realized that this package as shut solid all the way around! I scoured my apartment looking for a sharp object and realized... I DONT HAVE ONE!!! The only thing close to what might open it was this crazy looking can opener.

The battle was intense! I stabbed and prodded the thing with little to no damage to the package. The package in return, retaliated with some super armor. The fierce battle lasted for 15 minutes as i tried to attack from its weak points... primarily that little hole up top.

After my victory, I took pictures of the aftermath. Needless to say, I won. Mmmm~ the sweet sweet taste of victory...?

No comments: