Saturday, November 05, 2005

Beauty Competence Team in Japan

During my random wanderings, i ended up in Shibuya. There I saw a group of people dressed in white flight suits. Out of curiosity, I wandered over there to see what was going on. They were a bunch of people from some Art Academy in Germany taking surveys for thier project.

They asked me to choose from a color pallet and then explained to me what these colored pills do. I was hoping for a matrix type experience to free my mind, but since there were so many colors, i chose the brown one. They said it'll make me "feel good" so i took it one night but much to my disappointment, it was only chocolate. hahaha. They asked me to fill out a survey for them online @ beautycompetenceteam.com. Much to my surpise, under the news section, I found my picture!

Anyway the color brown signifies satisfaction.
They gave me a brown piece of chocolate and and this bandaid thing too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts Japanese jay. I was looking for texas turkey hunting related information and found your blog. I have a texas turkey hunting site. You can find info on everything about hunting rifles, scopes, bows, feeders, stands, guides for trips and more. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice blog Japanese jay. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for white tail deer related information and found your site. I have a white tail deer site. You can find info on everything about hunting rifles, scopes, bows, feeders, stands, guides for trips and more. Please try and visit it, see what you think and enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Japanese jay, I was just browsing, looking for deer hunting equipment related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a deer hunting equipment site. You can find info on everything about hunting rifles, scopes, bows, feeders, stands, guides for trips and more. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog you've got here Japanese jay, I was looking for scopes related information and found your site. I have a scopes site. You can find info on everything about hunting rifles, scopes, bows, feeders, stands, guides for trips and more. Stop by and check it out when you can. Enjoy!
If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

Anonymous said...

Hi Japanese jay. I was looking for hunting related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a hunting site. You can find info on everything about hunting rifles, scopes, bows, feeders, stands, guides for trips and more. Check it out when you can :)
If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.