Friday, November 18, 2005

Holy Crap!!

Its been a week without posting!
Actually its been a rediculously busy week for me.
So finally, i thought... TODAY!! i shall post all the stuff i wanted to and then at around 5pm, after my last meeting of the day I was attacked with the ever so painful B.S.o.D~!!

from that point on, my computer would boot up, i'd log in, and then it'll freeze there!
tried to do the small things i can, remove battery, talked nice to it, tried to feed it a cookie... EVERYTHING!!

but sadly, i dont have local admin access to my work laptop so I was screwed.

I got home at 9 and starting tinkering with it. Finally, I went down to a local 7-11 like place and bought a screw driver set. sat for about an hour and took this whole thing apart!
Reseated everything i can... put it back to gether and then... IT WORKED!!

so be prepared! Theres a few good pix i'd like to share. also went to the XboX 360 lounge. more on that later. its 2:35 am and am passing out in about 3... 2...

No comments: